Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 23 June 2013

L'Oreal Preference Wild Ombre Kit

I've always loved the ombre/dip dye trend and when I first saw that L'Oreal had launched a do-it yourself kit, I couldn't wait to try it!! After putting it off for quite a while, I finally decided to purchase it - and I'm so happy with the results!!

Before:


 After:

I went for shade 2, for dark blonde to medium brown hair. The kit was really simple to use and the instructions easy to follow. I started off with the very tips of my hair, and left it on for 10 minutes, then I moved a bit further up my hair, starting from the bottom and going up to about my shoulders, and left that on for 40 minutes. I'm really pleased with the overall effect as it looks exactly how I wanted it and I have to say I'd definitely purchase this kit again, at only £6.99, it's amazing value for money!!

Lj x

1 comment:

  1. oh my that looks amazing! honestly looks so well done and natural!

    - Aida xx

    ReplyDelete