Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 5 May 2013

Instyle magazine+NOTD

So I don't usually buy 'InStyle' magazine but after reading Ramblings of a Beauty Bird's blog post here about magazine freebies, I couldn't resist!! With this months issue, they're giving away a choice of 3 Nails Inc colours- Totes Pink, It's Red,Babez and You're A Peach which I chose. I think last year they did this offer as well and I picked bluebell which I have to say hasn't disappointed me at all. This was an absolute bargain because at only £3.90 you got the magazine AND the nail polish which is usally worth £11!! Thankyou InStyle magazine!!
Now onto nails of the day, which, of course, was my new Nails Inc one!! I couldn't wait to get home and try it out. It applies really well and after 2 coats, the colour stands out but is also quite subtle at the same time. You're A Peach is perfect for spring/summer and I can't wait to hopefully add to my collection of Nails Inc colours!!
 Lj x

No comments:

Post a Comment