Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 11 March 2013

Barry M Textured Nail Effects Nail Paint review

As I may have said before, Barry M is one of my all-time favourite nail varnish brands. It's cheap, lasts a long time and the variety of colours and effects they have are amazing!! I always love to try the new products they have out so picked up a textured nail effect in the colour Kingsland Road.

A lot of brands are realeasing 'grunge-chic' look nail varnishes so I definitley feel like it will be a big trend in the upcoming season.

BarryM says: Textured Nail Effect’s grainy, matte formula creates a unique textured effect for a grunge-chic look. Available in 4 Spring/Summer shades named after famous haunts where Mr Barry Mero began his early working days in the markets of South and East London.'

I really love the colour of this polish and I have to say it is one of the reasons I bought it. The effect isn't my all time favourite from BarryM but I do think it's lovely and subtle and is also very summery!! Overall, I like the colour a lot but the effect isn't very exciting so I don't think I would purchase it again.
 
 Lj x

No comments:

Post a Comment