Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 26 March 2013

I ♥ free things!!

I love a bargain, I love free samples and most importantly I love trying new products!! So, saying this, it's only natural that I spend every week googling 'Free samples' and seeing what new wonders come up!! I thought I'd do this quick blog post to tell people about these great deals so here it goes:

Firstly, I managed to get a £3 body shop 'voucher'. With this, you didn't need to spend a certain amount of money to redeem it, you simply picked up your purchase, went to the counter, said the words 'Happy Bunny!' and you got £3 off your purchase, simples!! (Ends March 31st 2013)

I also got a free malteasers easter bunny courtesy of Tesco!! I love these so much and was chuffed when I saw this voucher. All you have to do is find easter eggs near you using google street view (Sounds complicated but is in fact extremley simple) and give them your email address. You can either print the voucher and collect it in store or add it onto your online shopping order- voila, free chocolate, what more could you ask for??

Lj x

No comments:

Post a Comment