Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 24 February 2013

MUA Heaven and Earth palette

 


I'm a massive fan of neutral eyeshadows, so I've always been keen to try Urban Decay's naked palettes. But, with such a high price tag, I wasn't too sure if it was worth it. Luckily, I found the perfect alternative set of eyeshadows in the form of MUA'S heaven and earth palette. I've heard many good reviews of this product so recently asked for it as a christmas present. I was lucky to be given it and started using it straight away!! The colours all last throughout the day when wearing them and they're very highly pigmented and also have a slight sparkle to them. At only £4.00 in Superdrug, it's an absolute bargain for such lovely colours and the amount of use you get out of them.
Lj x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment